A sleepy beach town. A little smokehouse. Two camping sites and a forest dotted with summer houses for all the visitors during summer. And then there’s the main draw – the recently crowned BEST ice cream place in Denmark: Fjellerup Vaffelbageri.
Fjellerup is located on Djursland. Just 50 minutes drive from Aarhus.
Here’s everything you need to know about visiting Fjellerup beach.
Table of Contents
Fjellerup beach is
Fresh fish from Bønnerup
Before you go – don’t miss this:
- Djursland: 10 fantastic reasons to visit Djursland
- Nearby: How to visit Sangstrup Klint
- Must-see: 25 best places to visit in Denmark
- Summer: Summer in Denmark: 25 amazing activities
- Beaches: 12 best beaches in Denmark
- Nature: 12 mind-blowing places for nature in Denmark
- Camping: Camping in Denmark for beginners
- Wild camping: The ultimate guide to wild camping in Denmark
- UNESCO sites: Experience the 7 UNESCO sites in Denmark
- Danish food: 20 amazing dishes you must try in Denmark